|These screenshots will help you experiencing a first impression of openAnalyzers user interface.|
Employees of controlling, finance and audit services working with data regularly.
Information workers in industry, trade, banking and insurance confronted with ever-increasing amounts of data and complex analytical requirements.
Employees in IT and IT service performing data analytics on a regular basis.
- Simple and complex analysis of big data
- Tool to support the internal audit system
- Analysis tool for processing of compliance cases
- Analysis tool for internal audits
- Analysis of user rights and permission structures and compliance with data protection regulations
- Analysis and evalutation of data structure and data quality (e. g. double payments; fuzzy doublets text search)
- Distribution analysis and statistical key figures in transaction data
- Direct database access on any desired source system
- Installation of a reporting beyond the report templates provided by the source system
- Regular and automated auditing